Pretty Good Solitaire Mac Edition Features
Screenshot of the game Demons and Thieves
- drag and drop or mouse click smart move for easy play
- undo of all moves played
- redo of all moves undone
- automatic game saving on exit
- over 2 billion starting positions for each game (full version, 30 in trial version)
- automatic card moving to the foundations
- full history of the scores of all games played
- statistics for multiple players
- selectable card backs
- download additional beautiful card sets
- selectable background colors or images for each game
- snapshot position - return to a previously saved position
- 500 games in version 2.50 - more coming in future versions.
- 70 bonus games in the full version - 570 total games!
The 500 games in Pretty Good Solitaire Mac Edition
The 70 bonus games in the full version of Pretty Good Solitaire Mac Edition
The 20 new games in version 2.46
- 30 day money back guarantee
- our support - email [email protected] if you have any problems
US $24.95 - optional $9.95 shipping for CD
April 16, 2013 - version 2.46 - 20 new games for 460 games total.
February 5, 2013 - version 2.44 - 20 new games for 440 games total.
January 8, 2013 - version 2.42 - 20 new games for 420 games total.
November 27, 2012 - version 2.40 - 25 new games for 400 games total.
November 4, 2012 - version 2.38a - Fixed undo bug in some mostly Klondike type games.
October 30, 2012 - version 2.38 - 25 new games for 375 games total.
October 2, 2012 - version 2.36 - bug fixes, Mountain Lion and Gatekeeper support.
April 24, 2012 - version 2.34 - fixed bugs in Blind Patience, Miss Muffet, and Eight Off.
January 19, 2012 - version 2.32 - fixed bug for older PPC systems.
January 10, 2012 - version 2.30 - 350 games.
- added 50 new games for 350 games total.
May 3, 2011 - version 2.20 - 300 games.
- added 100 new games for 300 games total.
- added new game groups to group games by type.
August 17, 2010 - version 2.12 - maintenance release.
- bug fix: captions were not updated correctly in report dialog boxes
- bug fix: keyboard shortcuts did not work properly in games with card moves
- bug fix: Help Center link to 'Rules of Each Game' page did not work
- bug fix: Help Center link to 'Feature Help' help page did not work
- bug fix: menu link to game rules help page (Help->Games) did not work
- bug fix: Help Center link to 'Order by Mail' page (trial) did not work
- bug fix: link to ordering options help page did not work (trial version)
- bug fix: all (15) Eagle Wing games had asymmetrical layouts
- bug fix: Fan tableau pile ranges were unnecessarily restrictive
- bug fix: upper tableau piles could overlapped lower tableau piles in Lucas
February 10, 2010 - version 2.11 - maintenance release.
- bug fix: program crashed after winning matching game with right button.
- bug fix: program crashed intermittently when playing startup audio.
- bug fix: help file failed to launch for Accordion due to name misspelling.
- bug fix: deals in Fan were slightly different to those in PGS [Windows].
- bug fix: 'High Scores' dialog box crashed intermittently on interactions.
- bug fix: help file rules for Indian Patience incorrectly described card deal.
- bug fix: Stonewall did not undo correctly causing invalid positions.
- bug fix: Accordion failed to undo correctly when shifting multiple spaces.
- increased width of score type column on 'High Scores' dialog box.
December 15, 2009 - version 2.10 - 200 games.
- added 99 new games for 200 games total.
- added 10 new full version bonus games for 245 games total.
August 11, 2009 - version 2.02 - maintenance release.
- bug fix: Spider games did not use correct scoring method
- bug fix: Crazy Quilt status bar hint for waste pile was confusing
- bug fix: Three Shuffles and a Draw cheat required right mouse click
- bug fix: program crashes if selected background image file is missing
- implemented Control-Click to explicitly invoke right click functionality
- changed quick autoplay disabling from Control key to Command key
- added keyboard shortcuts for Snapshot (^T) and UndoSnap (^B) commands
May 5, 2009 - version 2.01 - maintenance release.
- bug fix: standard mode victory box had default 'next' button (not 'new')
- bug fix: launching a saved game (.goodsol) did not disable climb mode
- bug fix: race condition with animation and input events caused crashes
- bug fix: initial dealing animations caused serious launch delay
- bug fix: program could crash during launch when dealing new game
- bug fix: screen was not fully erased on game restart in non-zoomed window
- bug fix: game list sort order was not always saved on launch of game
- bug fix: save game dialog did not add '.goodsol' extension to filename
- bug fix: load game sets game and deal number but did not execute moves
- changed default program settings to have Climb Mode initially disabled
- save current sort column selection and direction in game list window
- reset/clear sort value if current view is selected (again) from menu
- set default filename on saved game to base name with deal number
March 24, 2009 - version 2.00 - 101 games.
November 21, 2007 - version 1.01 - maintenance release.
November 6, 2007 - version 1.00 - original 30 game version.